(This should have been posted on July 9th, 2011. I apologize for my tardiness!!!!)
Happy One Month Birthday, Waverly!
My, how time flies!You have absolutely blessed our lives beyond measure, and I don't know what we ever did without you!
This month, you started keeping your eyes open and staying awake MUCH more than when you were "brand new". You also started to follow people and things with your eyes.
You made two, yes, TWO trips to the beach in your first month. Who could ask for anything more??? I hoped you'd be a beach babe... We went with Daddy to a conference in Orange Beach, AL when you weren't even 2 weeks old yet! Then, we spent about a week at home, then left for St. Teresa Beach, FL to meet the family for the 4th of July. Although you never ACTUALLY touched the sand or water, we did go for one (very hot) walk the first morning at St. Teresa. You at least got to feel the sea breeze (what little there was) on your face. That counts as "going to the beach", right? Everybody was SO excited to have you there. You, as usual, were the center of attention! I can't wait until next year when you can actually play in the sand and water!!! You're going to have SO much fun!
Here are some pictures from your first month:
 |
| After a bath |
 |
| Snuggling with Daddy |
 |
| During a visit with Grandmama and Granddaddy |
 |
| Snuggling with Granddaddy |
An attempt at "One Month Pictures"...
 |
| Holding up "one" for one month! |
 |
| Not really excited about it anymore... |
 |
| Sleepy girl! |
We love you and are SO blessed to be your Mommy and Daddy!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are a regular reader, comment so I'll know who's looking! I would love to hear from you!