Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

2 months

Happy 2 Month Birthday, Waverly!

Again, I'm a little late on this one, but we've got a lot going on, after all! (That's another post)

You have been a busy girl this month! You hold your head up like a CHAMP! You smile that adorable, toothless grin at me all the time, and I just can't get enough of it!!

Your 8 week (2 month) checkup with your new doctor went really well. You weighed 10 pounds, 3 oz (36th percentile), and were 23.75 in long (89th percentile). The doctor said you were "long and lean"! :) You were such a trooper for your vaccinations. I think I cried more just thinking about it than you ever did! We went to visit Daddy on his first day of school after your appointment, too. He was SO happy to see you and to get some snuggles!!!

You had your first "photo shoot" this month as well. You were really good and we got lots of great pictures. I'll post those later.

I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a regular reader, comment so I'll know who's looking! I would love to hear from you!