Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

These are some photos from Halloween this year. They will also have to serve as Waverly's "4 Month" photos, as I never got around to taking any... Sorry!

An attempt at a Halloween family portrait.At least two of us were looking!

Smiling with Daddy. :)

Smiling with Mommy (I'm not behind the camera for once!)

Is she the cutest duck you've ever seen, or what??

Where did she go???


There she is!!



Crash! (Love that fluffy duck tummy!)

Crash again! Cute little duckie bottom...

Waverly was SO good at the Chili Supper/Trick or Treat at the church on Sunday AND our "Trick or Treating" on Monday. She wore her outfit both times and never complained one bit! She was just precious... How can she possibly get any cuter? (Maybe I'm a little biased...)

Hopefully we'll have a 5 month update and photos to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a regular reader, comment so I'll know who's looking! I would love to hear from you!