Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

3 Months... Already??

Happy 3 Month Birthday, Waverly! This is a couple of days late because we've had company, but late is better than never, right? :) I'll have to post pictures later, because I'm composing this from my phone as you're having your "lunch"! This month has absolutely FLOWN by! You have done so many new things in your third month! You have started smiling That infectious, toothless grin "on cue" at people when they talk to you. Your favorite way to be carried is on someone's shoulder, but you really don't care, as long as someone is walking around with you! You really like to watch TV, the colors are so pretty! You enjoy sitting up with a little assistance from the sofa or someone holding you, but you're very strong to sit up for so long without falling over! You have started rolling from back to front, which is making me a little nervous because I am in the habit of lying you down and assuming you'll be there when I get back! You still seem to get one arm stuck underneath you when you roll over, which frustrates you, but we're working on it. You'll get it soon! You are growing SO fast. I guess you're really "on schedule" with your clothing, but it seems like you've hardly worn any of the ones that are getting too small! You're a VERY good eater. You have never once refused to nurse, or had trouble with it. We are so blessed that it has been easy and uneventful for us! This month you finally got that thumb you've been working on finding! You will still take a pacifier on occasion, but you sure do like that thumb! You mostly just like it when you're ready to go to sleep, so hopefully it won't become a problem! This month, we moved into our new house, and you have spent every night in your own room in your "big girl" bed, instead of in the room with us. It doesn't seem to bother you a bit. In fact, you've slept 8-10 hours every night that we've been here. Hooray! :) We have been doing a LOT of work around here, and you have been such a good girl while we are busy working! I'm sure I've forgotten to mention some things, but that mostly covers it! We love you more than you'll ever know, and are so blessed to have you in our lives! The past three months have been trying and interesting, but they are, by far, the best months of our lives! Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a regular reader, comment so I'll know who's looking! I would love to hear from you!