Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Katie and Drew's Wedding

We had the opportunity to go to Savannah on our last "free" weekend before football season started. We went for Katie Coan and Drew Farmer's wedding. Katie is a friend of Jed's from high school. They were in the band together at Smiths Station and have been good friends ever since.

I had never been to Savannah before, and Jed had only been to visit Katie once while she was doing her pharmacy residency here, so we were really excited about getting a little mini-vacation in before every weekend was taken up with football games! If you've never been to Savannah, you should definitely go, it's beautiful! It was really hot, so we've decided we want to go back, but definitely NOT in August...

The wedding was held at Whitefield Chapel at Bethesda, which was absolutely beautiful! It was so quaint and pretty, I just loved it! (Paula Deen got married here, too, by the way...)

Jed was really excited to see a lot of his high school friends who came in for the wedding too. Here are some pictures we took:

Clark, Cason, Jed, and Ryan at the chapel, waiting on the wedding to begin.

Katie and her uncle, walking down the aisle

The "crew" again, after the wedding.

This was just too funny not to post... I have no idea what we were looking at! Jed says it looks like an advertisement for something! I told him, if I weren't in it, it could be a Brooks Brothers ad! :)

The lighting was bad here, but this was the only picture I had of the whole group of friends, including Katie.

This one is blurry too, but I still like it. This was taken when we walked into town to get a bite to eat after the reception was over.

We had a wonderful (hot) time in Savannah and the wedding was gorgeous! Congratulations, Katie and Drew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a regular reader, comment so I'll know who's looking! I would love to hear from you!